Flying First Class
Try these exam style practice questions for Part 4 of the Reading and Use of English Exam. These questions are all related to the topic of flying.
You must complete the second sentence so it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. You must use BETWEEN TWO AND FIVE WORDS including the word given.
(1) If we CHANGE OUR MIND about the flight, we have 48 hours to tell the airline.
(2) The reason the flight was delayed TURNED OUT TO BE a technical problem.
(3) We WERE ONLY ALLOWED to take one bag each on the plane.
(4) It was our first time flying first class and we WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO getting on the plane.
(5) It took us a few days to GET OVER the jet lag.
(6) We WERE GIVEN EVERYTHING (THAT) we wanted on the flight.