Check out these six questions to practice Part 4 of the Reading and Use of English Exam. These questions are all related to parties.
You must complete the second sentence so it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. You must use BETWEEN TWO AND FIVE WORDS including the word given.
(1) Sara CAN’T WAIT FOR her birthday party this weekend.
(2) The drinks WERE NOT AS EXPENSIVE as Michael thought they were going to be.
(3) Jane thought it would be A GOOD IDEA TO have a joint birthday party with Sara.
(4) Maria would RATHER NOT cancel the party.
(5) The party WAS SAID TO BE the best party ever!
(6) Sara DIDN’T MEAN TO SPILL Michael’s drink when she was dancing.