Practice for Part 4 of the Reading and Use of English paper with these 6 questions about Sarah and her family.
You must complete the second sentence so it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. You must use BETWEEN TWO AND FIVE WORDS including the word given.
(1) Susana is NOT AS OLD AS Sarah.
(2) Sarah was THE ONLY ONE of the family who wasn’t at Michael’s birthday party.
(3) Sarah asked Tom IF HE HAD BEEN to see Grandma recently.
(4) Sarah GETS ON REALLY WELL WITH / GETS ALONG REALLY WELL WITH all her siblings.
(5) My sister is ALWAYS BORROWING MY CLOTHES WITHOUT asking.
(6) Sarah always GIVES HER MOTHER A HAND doing the shopping.