Think of The Environment!
Get ready for Part 4 of the Reading and Use of English paper in your B2 First (FCE) Exam by doing these 6 exam style questions all related to the topic of the environment.
Although Part 4 of the exam will not test your specific knowledge of any particular topic, practicing in this way can not only help you prepare for Part 4, but also help you expand your overall vocabulary which will help you in the other parts of the exam.
(1) People should always try and buy environmentally friendly products RATHER THAN STANDARD PRODUCTS.
(2) I WON’T STOP PROTESTING UNTIL the government does something to help stop climate change.
(3) I CAN’T STAND PEOPLE who refuse to recycle.
(4) Being vegan is NOT ONLY GOOD for animals but also good for the environment.
(5) I’ve BEEN SENT LOTS / BEEN SENT A LOT of emails in the last two weeks about changing to solar energy.
(6) I don’t think I’ve done AS MUCH AS I COULD have to help the environment this year.